Contact Us


At Mucky Munchkins Childcare Ltd we accept all forms of childcare vouchers. Our nursery is registered with a variety of Childcare Voucher Providers such as Fideliti, Sodexo, Edenred, ComputerShare, Busy Bees etc. We are registered with many more, however, if we are not registered with your specific childcare voucher company, it is extremely easy to do so, please just let us know your childcare voucher provider upon registration.

What are Childcare Vouchers?

Childcare Vouchers are a government approved, tax efficient way of paying for childcare. If you join the scheme through your workplace you can exchange up to £243 a month of your gross salary for childcare vouchers.

It doesn’t cost you anything to sign up for the childcare vouchers and the scheme applies whatever rate of tax you pay. What’s more, both parents can request Childcare Vouchers which means your family could save quite a lot of money per year.

What’s Next?

All you need to do is speak with your work place to start the Voucher scheme, inform them who your nursery provider is and they will sort the rest. You will need to inform us of the name of your voucher company to ensure we are registered with them.

If you are to pay by childcare vouchers, all vouchers MUST be released in time to reach us by the 1st of every month. Late payment charges may apply if fees are not received in time

What is Tax Free Childcare?

Parents will be able to open a new childcare account. For every £8 a parent pays into their childcare account, the government will pay in an extra £2. Parents can get up to £2000 government support per child per year towards their childcare costs – that’s up to £500 every 3 months. If they have a disabled child, they can receive up to £4000 per child – a total of £1000 every 3 months. They can then use this money to pay their childcare provider.

The government has started inviting parents to apply for Tax-Free Childcare beginning with parents of the youngest children first. Check whether Tax-Free Childcare is the best offer for you using the childcare calculator.

You’re usually eligible if all of the following apply:

Your child:

  • is under 12, or 17 if they’re registered as having a disability
  • usually lives with you

You (and your partner, if you have one):

  • are 16 or over
  • live or work in the UK
  • are employed or self-employed
  • are over 21 and earn on average at least £120 a week, unless in your first year of self-employment. Different rates apply if you’re under 21 or an apprentice
  • earn less than £100,000 a year each
  • don’t get other support with your childcare, including from a childcare voucher or salary sacrifice scheme

You may also be eligible if you have a partner and one of you gets any of the following benefits:

  • Carers Allowance
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Incapacity Benefit
  • Severe Disablement Benefit

We are registered for Tax Free Childcare. If you wish to use this, please speak with the Managers upon registering your child at our nursery.

To discuss availability or simply request a call back, please complete the form below