Our vision is to encourage all of our children to become confident, secure and caring individuals. We believe that every child is unique and we provide all children with the opportunities to develop and learn in a safe, fun and nurturing environment.The Mucky Munchkin Team
A brand new fully renovated Private Day Nursery sat in a beautiful acre of land, there certainly is plenty of room to run around. Our nursery has been designed to provide the layout and facilities to allow us to cater for the needs of each individual child. Your child will enjoy planned and structured education play following the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. From potion making to welly boot printing, the range of activities will keep your child active, involved and entertained during the time they spend with us.
Choosing your child’s nursery education is possibly one of the most important decisions you will make. Your child will learn most during the first five years of life and 90% of your child’s brain will have grown by four years of age. It is therefore is very important to get it right.
At Mucky Munchkins Childcare Ltd we offer you:
- An inviting, interesting, safe environment in which your child can feel secure and happy.
- Large outside area linking the indoors to the outdoors with extensive ‘fresh air’ play to promote curiosity, imagination and creativity.
- Fully qualified experienced staff
And for your child, we offer:
- Specially designed homely environments.
- Learning experiences that are planned to meet specific developmental and learning needs.
- Opportunities to play with a range of carefully chosen toys and resources suitable to meet your child’s interests and stage of development.
- Lots of ‘hands on’ learning experiences, to ensure your child is able to learn in a meaningful way.
- Outside activities in interesting engaging areas.
- Nutritious menus carefully planned to feed growing brains.
- Sensitive supervision, provided by a highly trained team.
Excellent Location and Services:
Mucky Munchkins Childcare Ltd is situated in an ideal location and has excellent transport links to the local surrounding areas (for example M61, Westhoughton, Atherton, Bolton, Hindley, Horwich).
Our guarantee to you:
The Management Team demonstrates a very high level of professional competence, skill and a thorough understanding of all childcare and pre-school education.
Your child will receive support, care and teaching from staff who understand the significance of high quality training and professional development.
Our staff will work in partnership with parents and carers to promote a service where mutual trust, respect, confidence, communication and a very caring ethos are evident.
Come and find out how we ensure our environment and planned activities encourage your child to learn. Please make an appointment to visit, we would be delighted to show you around.
Our ethos throughout the nursery is very child led through our In The Moment approach. We feel this gives children the best opportunities to explore and learn through their own choices. Practitioners enhance their play to make it teachable. We value the importance of our outdoor experiences to develop children’s confidence, risk taking and the endless learning opportunities this provides.The Mucky Munchkin Team